Volunteering At Kitty Quarters:
Those cute little fuzzies will always need people to love them. That’s easy, but to raise money for them, clean up after them, and help them go to loving homes, THAT’S difficult.
If your heart is big enough, your body strong enough, and your love deep enough to fill this critical role in our community, we want you to join us at Kitty Quarters.
There are lots of ways you can help as a volunteer.
(We are an all-volunteer charity.)
• Developing ideas……….... Hosting a donor luncheon or party
• Organizing events…………… Being part of a donor list
• Serving on a development committee
• Helping find sponsors for special events or publications
• Writing, printing, or addressing letters
• Working the phones ……………… Serving at a special event
• Cleaning……. Adopting out……… Plowing the parking lot
• Finding grants
• Book Reviews for our Read-to-Succeed program
• Writing grants
• Sending tweets
• Seeking celebrity help
• Distributing posters
• Designing & printing posters
• Sending thank you notes
• Getting donations for raffles
• Driving cats to & from the vet
• Writing cat bio’s and posting them on PetFinder
• Trapping Queens and their babies
THANK YOU – Every charity is only as strong as its volunteers, and members. We would be delighted to have you as part of our team.
You can contact us using the form below, or call us at: (860)482-2888,
if you are interested in becoming a volunteer.
Mail your offer of help to:
1188 New Litchfield St.
We will get back to you as soon as we can.
*Kitty Quarters is committed to ensuring the privacy of it's members, and volunteers. No information is shared with any third parties, ever.
Help make a difference. Sign up to volunteer today!
If you have time, and would like to volunteer to help out at Kitty quarters, please fill out the form to the right, and we will get back to you. Be sure to include all required information, and your availability.